Thursday, December 14

Now, here's what I'm thinking...

This blog is going to be my media diary...

I hope to post lists of stuff that I'm watching, listening to, wanting to do, sites to visit...

It's probably going to be boring and useful only to me, but we'll see. I told someone recently that what I thought my last blog was going to turn out to be and what it actually turned into were two very different things.

To kick it off...

20 on 20 - aka What I'm Listening To Today
1. Paperweight - Joshua Radin & Schuyler Fisk, from 'The Last Kiss' OST
2. How We Operate - Gomez, from 'Grey's Anatomy, Part II'
3. Fergalicious - Fergie w. Will.i.am
4. Wind It Up - Gwen Stefani
5. Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence
6. Not Big - Lily Allen
7. Funky Dory (Vertigo Vocal mix) - Rachel Stevens
8. Bond on Bond - Bond
9. Remember The Name - Fort Minor
10. You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) - Jessica Simpson
11. Mad World - Gary Jules
12. Bittersweet Faith - Bitter:Sweet, from 'The Devil Wears Prada' OST
13. Burning Up - Ashlee Simpson
14. Raspberry Beret - Prince
15. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
16. Sixteen Going On Seventeen - 'The Sound of Music' OST
17. The Christmas Waltz - Peggy Lee
18. My Favorite Things - Tony Bennett
19. Caravan - The John Buzon Trio
20. Heaven - Bitter:Sweet


And a website - I met this guy last night - he had tons o' stories about all the random places he'd been...He told me that he travels about 40 weeks out of the year. Some sort of IT setup position...

No comments: