Friday, December 22

Guy Flicks

The boy is shocked that I haven't seen some of what he calls quintessential films.

I am a movie junkie after all. The only genre I won't watch is horror, but the rest of it...bring it on! And I will make an exception from time to time, although mostly for vampire movies. Really love those...but I digress.

Anyway, here's a short list -- I'm sure I'll be adding to it.
Rocky movies - apparently the first one (classic) and the fourth (fights a Russian)
Rambo movies - duh
Bigger, Longer, & Uncut [South Park movie] - I wanted to see that one actually
Team America: World Police - Marionettes? Political statements? Hmm, not so sure.
Airplane - Meant to see this too
Caddyshack - I haven't even told him that I haven't seen this one.
Braveheart - I would like to see this one.

Any of you folks have suggestions too?

No comments: