Wednesday, March 21

The Devil Wears Prada

Sadly, I can watch this movie over and over - I rented it for my 11 day vacation and watched it 3 times during that time period...2007 Tally, DVD - 16

A few favorite quotes:


M.Priestly (M.Streep) -
  • Tell Richard I saw all the pictures that he sent for that feature on the female paratroopers and they're all so deeply unattractive. Is it impossible to find a lovely, slender, female paratrooper? Am I reaching for the stars here? Not really.
  • Please bore someone else...with your questions.
  • Details of your incompetence do not interest me.
Emily (E.Blunt) -
  • You don't deserve them, I mean you eat carbs, for Chrissake!
  • I'm on this new diet. Well, I don't eat anything and when I feel like I'm about to faint I eat a cube of cheese. I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.