Tuesday, January 8

Triple Feature

You can tell the boys have loads of fun making these movies. I liked it better than 12, but not more than 11. Being a Vegas afficionado, I found it strange that the hotel in the film does not actually exist and the CGI got on my nerves a bit. Acting was a bit over the top, but again, that sort of thing isn't the point in the Ocean's films.
----------------------------------

I was actually shocked that I found this one funny. I was expecting every gay joke in the book recycled, but somehow while not exactly new, it was felt fresh with these two comedians.

----------------------------------





Sweet, heartfelt little movie. I liked it, but I did not think that it was the best indie since Little Miss Sunshine or fill-in-your-own-multi-award-winning-Sundance-esque-movie-title. The music, however, was really wonderful and felt so alive in the film - as if it were organically coming from the actors/musicians on the spot.




2008 Tally, DVD: 1-3

No comments: