Sunday, October 28

The L Word: Season 1


I got hooked on this show this year. Unfortunately, this past winter was season 4 of the show. I had a good bit of catch up on the history of the characters. I enjoyed S4 a lot, but I would have liked it even more if I had seen previous seasons.

My boyfriend at the time of the original viewings told me that you start watching because of the s3x and stay because the characters and plotlines draw you in. I have to agree with that assessment because I love the characters. They have a sincerity and rawness about them that makes one believe that they are 3-dimensional and you almost feel that they could be your friends.

The show is really well-done and I felt, only minorly gratuitous (of course, personal opinion). I suppose it's not something that you're going to watch with your parents (ha!).


2007 Tally, DVD: 52-55

No comments: