Monday, February 12

Are You Getting 'Dirt'-y?

When the commercials started early fall during my weekly viewing of Nip/Tuck, I was curious. And then when every commercial break featured a Dirt spot, I started tuning out. However, January 2nd and that Peter Gabriel song were locked into my head.

I watched; nothing else on 10pm, January 2nd. It had some potential, but definitely wasn't a "must-see." A few more weeks without competition and I continued to watch. Usually I give a show 2 episodes to make it or break it, but this time, I was lenient. Again, nothing else better to watch. So here we are, Episode 6.

It's finally getting interesting - Creepy schizo photo guy is not the main attraction, P.Reubens acts well in his featured role, Cox has totally hot scene w. J.Stewart, actual story "research" is shown. Decent episode all around.

Of course, Season finale's (not sure when that is) guest star is Aniston, so even though it is such a publicity game, I'm psyched to see a) the actual episode and b) if that will save the show and give it a second season.

No comments: